9 avr. 2012

Aquitaine régional Champion at the Biarnes Freestyle show :

 



    During this week-end, I organized the biarnes freestyle show at the sauveterre wave. During this challenge I  have finished Aquitaine régional champion and I was classed 2nd place in canoë senior category. I was also classed in the 6th place in kayak senior category. This competition is a really success and I just hope a biggest  water level for the next year. I am really enjoy of this first competition.


   ''Durant ce week-end, J'ai organisé le Biarnes Freestyle show à la vague de Sauveterre de Béarn. j'ai terminé champion d'aquitaine et 2ème à la manche régional du Free Kayak Tour en canoë freestyle. J'ai aussi terminé 6ème dans la catégorie sénior en kayak. Cette compétition a été un réel succès, j'espère un gros niveau d'eau pour la prochaine édition. Je reste cependant trés content de cette première édition.''

























Thanks to Canoë-shop for his gifts.

''Merci à canoë-shop pour ces nombreux lots''