11 mai 2012

Flip flap party 2012 with J-Y:


            During the last week-end, I have participed to the Flip Flap party which is a national part of the French kayak freestyle cup. I was classed in 4th place in canoe senior category and  20th in kayak senior category. This competition is a big and good challenge in a specially wave! I have really like this competition and I am ready for the next edition.


            ''Le week-end dernier, je suis allé participé au Flip flap party qui est une manche nationale de la coupe de France de kayak freestyle. J'ai terminé 4ème en canoë homme senior et 20ème dans la catégorie kayak homme sénior. Cette compétition a vraiment été une trés bonne et grande compétition dans une vague bien spéciale! Je suis déja pret à participer à la prochaine édition.''












I am ready for the next contest...