14 sept. 2013

Tabaze 2013 :

During many months, I am so tired but now I am fine !
Two weeks ago, I have participated at the Tabaze 2013 in Vinon-sur-verdon which is a part of the french freestyle cup.

''Durant plusieurs mois, j'étais très fatigué mais maintenant la forme revient !
Il y a deux semaines, j'ai participé au Tabaze 2013 à Vinon-sur-verdon qui est une des manches de la coupe de france de kayak freestyle"



During this competition, I was classed in the second place in canoë freestyle and the 10th place in kayak category.

"Durant cette compétition, j'ai terminé 2ème en canoë freestyle et 10ème en kayak."



It's a realy big week-end ! This competition give to me trust for the next.

'' J'ai passé un très bon week-end! Cette compétition m'a permis de reprendre confiance après une année difficile."



Thanks to the organization team.

''Merci à l'organisation."


I am ready for the next challenge !