9 nov. 2014

Orthez summer's session :


During this summer, I trained me during 3 months at the Orthez whitewater stadium to prepare the french freetyle championship. It was a good place and the nearest stadium to train me.

'' Durant cet été je me suis entrainé pendant 3 mois sur le stade d'eaux vives d'Orthez qui est le bassin le plus proche de chez moi pour m'entrainer facilement. ''


This stadium propose to me a really special hole but it was perfect for training because it was strong and hard.
This wave help me a lot to work on my tonicity.

'' Dans ce stade d'eaux vives, on peut trouver un rouleau très spécial mais vraiment parfait pour l'entrainemet car il est puissant et très difficile à maîtriser. 
Cela m'a bien aidé à travailler ma tonicité. ''


Now you can see the movie of my last trainment in Orthez before the french freestyle championship.

'' Maintenant, je vous laisse visionner la vidéo de mes derniers entrainements dans cette vague avant les championnats de France freetyle.''

Enjoy, Like and share.



Orthez session 2014 with J-Y : from Moustrou Jean-yves on Vimeo.




My report about the french freestyle championship is coming soon.

" Un nouvel article sur ma participation au championnats de France sera disponnible dans peu de temps. "